| call: +1.832. 298.4380
Catastrophic Risk Prevention and Mitigation Services
Addressing both the prevention and the cure
PlusAlpha Risk is your single source for petroleum upstream and midstream catastrophic risk prevention and mitigation. Working with PlusAlpha Risk, you can benefit from a substantial depth and breadth of technical and business expertise to address critical risk issues on any of three levels:
- Development and Implementation of Turnkey Risk Programs
- Execution of Integrated Risk Management Projects
- Performance of discrete or individual risk management services
Once you engage our risk and project management team, because of their experience in the oil and gas business, you can seamlessly integrate them into your operation. This allows them to quickly address your needs and requirements at any stage of your project life cycle or risk prevention and mitigation process.
Most engagements begin with a discrete, or individual level risk management service addressing one or more of these concerns:
1. The need to better understand the Cause/Effect and the Barriers/Controls behind Catastrophic Events.
2. Assessment of how well your Rigs and/or Platforms satisfy the requirements of API RP75 Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS), and comply with the 2010 Workplace Safety Rule.
3. Provide Training Classes and Seminars to you and your staff in Catastrophic Risk Identification and Assessment.
The initial service focus is on the risk management tools and techniques used to address these three issues on a discrete, or individual service offering basis. For information on our advanced Integrated Project and Turnkey Program services please contact us at info@PlusAlphaRisk.com.
Specializing in Bow-Tie Analysis, Tripod Investigations,Project Management and SEMS Management Systemshere to add text.
NEW! Register for our Rodeo Bow-Tie Course in
February 2012-go to registration tab for more info.